Tuesday, 16 December 2008
The Honest Scrap Award!
Oooh - another award!! This is the Honest Scrap Award that has been given to me by Sunshine!! Thank you!! Scrap means left over, fragments, discarded material. Many times truth and honesty are discarded material, considered fragments and left over. People like us need to tell it like it is, and let the scraps fall where they will. There are 2 guidelines for receiving this award. One, you are to list 10 honest things about yourself. Make them interesting, even if you have to dig deep. Two, present the award to 7 other bloggers.
1. I'm nowhere near as patient as I used to be (or thought I was!)
2. I love Christmas but it makes me cry.....always has. Brass bands and carols lead to tears.
3. I can play saxophone, violin, oboe, guitar and tenor horn - some better than others!
4. I used to play table tennis and was ranked number 33 in England at one point.
5. My degree is in Philosophy and Politics
6. My cat, Tiger, taught me my first word - Miaow!
7. I am vegetarian and have been for 21 years.
8. My favourite colours are orange and purple
9. I spend too much time on facebook!
10. I'm not good at housework and procrastinate too much!
OK, I'm supposed to pass this on to 7 other bloggers. Here are my nominations although I know not everyone likes these things so feel free not to do it if you'd rather not!!!
1. Debs in her shed :o)
4. Jan Jones
5. Suzie at My Digital Desk
7. Pat at Write Up the Hill