Thursday 27 November 2008

Diet blogs, brothers and bloody Christmas!!

Stop the Press! My Weight Watchers Blog has gone live today!! Whoooo! Here's a link for anyone who wants to have a gander - clicketh hereth! Hurrah!

Not an awful lot to report really, so I won't ramble on with an entrance for the most boring blog in the world competition! The wabbit has so far not attempted another escape act, or if he has, he hasn't succeeded! He's settled in well and loves to jump around the garden when the sun's out.

The Bean is fine, Sion Corn (Welsh name for Father Christmas) is coming to visit school tomorrow so he's getting more excited by the day! I've already done his Xmas shopping so I hope to God he doesn't ask for something he's not getting! Every day he seems to come home clutching another piece of papaer asking for more money....raffle tickets, non-uniform day, visits to Sion Corn, trips to the theatre to see the panto.....it goes on and on!

SLA is finally seeming better on the tooth front - next weeks sees the root canal so let's hope that goes well and puts an end to the last few months of agony, poor chappy.

Oooh good news from my little brother too, not that he's very little anymore...he's just auditioned for We Will Rock You, the stage show and has another recall in two weeks! YAY! Go bro!!! Will keep you posted on how he gets on :o)

Right, I'm cold so I'm off to have some lunch.....veg soup, I need to keep the points down now that blog is up there for all to see!!! Someone remind me why I did this again??!!! lol

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Girlfriend! Congrats on the WW blog. I'm with you all the way :)

Suzie x

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

Congratulations all round. Well done with the blog, shall have to have a look.

Congrats and best of luck to your bro.

Hillary said...

Way to go on the weight watcher's blog! You go girl!

Dee said...

Great that your WW is now live! How exciting.