Monday 26 January 2009

A Modicum of Success!

I received an email this morning from Chat magazine who have accepted the anecdote I sent to to them with the Bean's photo last week - BIG thanks to Womag's blog for giving me the push to send them out! OK, it's not going to pay a huge amount but it's a start and to get a positive email is just fantastic - especially at 9:30am on a Monday morning!!!!

The Wii fit is going well - I think! I'm certainly enjoying it anyway, SO glad that it's finally here. I'll be writing my WeightWatchers blog this morning too, it's so good to finally feel that I'm getting somewhere. When other parts of life are uncertain it's good to feel that there is one area that I can keep control of.

There's a lot going around my head at the moment, work wise, as I try to decide whether or not to head back to University. It's a huge decision, one that is overwhelming at times. There are pros and cons to both sides but, for now, I'm just going to keep thinking it over. I've registered for more information so I'll be able to make a more informed decision soon.

4 comments:

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

Congratulations on the good news. Maybe the tables are turning and you'll soon be receiving the news you're waiting for re your work.

Dee said...

Great news

Carol Anne Strange said...

An excellent start to the week!

Jayne said...

Debs - thank you. I really hope so!
Dee - thank you!
Carol - I know! I don't expect good news on Mondays, especially not before lunch time!