Sunday 18 January 2009

Sunday's Shenanigans

The Bean had his first riding lesson yesterday morning! He looked the part too in his new boots and once they'd lifted him up onto his pony he looked like he'd been riding for years, bless him. I couldn't help giggling though as apparently he talked about trams the whole lesson and wanted to know all about the car tyres that make up the track in the arena! lol In fact I think they'll have to tell him to shush at some point, he rabbited his way through the whole 35 mins he was riding! Roxy the pony probably had a headache for the rest of the day!

I ordered Della Galton's book yesterday so I'm really excited about it arriving! I'm really enjoying writing at the moment, although I'm not actually coming up with anything that's going to make my any money short term, which is waht I need to do. This week I really need to get a plan together.

I've applied for one writing opportunity since hearing that my biggest contract wil be finishing in March, so fingers crossed for that. I've also had a word to see if there is any more broadcasting work around but there's nothing that's going to make enough difference to be honest. This week will be spent making plans and sending out query letters etc etc.....Wish me luck!

Also, my Wii fit should be arriving early this week! VERY exciting!

4 comments:

Hillary said...

I hope some good writing jobs come your way soon!

I'll bet Harry looked adorable up on his pony.

Dee said...

Aww, I bet the bean was so cute on Roxy.
Good luck with your search for new work

NAVAL LANGA said...

I have come to your blog from Mr. Travis Ervin's Blog.

I have read some of your posts and would like to revisit.

If you like reading short stories from an Indian writer, then a visit to my blogs would be an interesting one for you.

Naval Langa
SHORT STORIES by NAVAL LANGA
Another Interesting Blog
BIG CITIES OF INDIA

Jayne said...

Hill - thank you :) I'll let you know how I get on xx

Dee - he did! I have a photo to share :) Thanks for the good wishes!

Naval - thank you for stopping by. I'll be sure to visit your blog.