Wednesday 7 January 2009

This is fantastic!

Isn't it strange how you come across little things sometimes that can have the most amazingly positive effect on you!!!

I was working on my weightloss blog, which you can visit by clicking here and I was looking for some way of tracking my progress when I stumbled upon a 'model'. It's a graphic image for which you can enter your starting, current and goal weights. It's a real good visual tool and rather amusing too. If you click on the 'start' and 'goal' the image changes. So that's what I'll look like when I reach my goal!!! Well, kind of anyway!

If you're walking along the road to a healthier, slimmer future then I'd love your company along the way! Feel free to stop by and let me know how you're getting on

6 comments:

Carol Anne Strange said...

Congrats on your new site! And go for it with your health goals! I always find it easier once all the festive goodies are gone. xx

Jayne said...

Carol - thanks! There's no end to the chocolate and the biscuits in the house at the moment! I will need to be strong!

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

I shall go and have a look. I put on 2 pounds over the holidays, and am getting back into the swing of behaving myself again now.

Did you see that programme last night with Claire Sweeny, fascinating.

Jayne said...

Debs - good for you. Getting back on track is SO hard! I missed the Claire Sweeney programme, the girls on the WW board were posting about it this morning saying how much they enjoyed it. It really motivated them.

Dee said...

oh, my computer wont let me see the model... can you give me the site?I'd like to share it with those on the Operation Skinny cow blog.

Good luck with your goals!

Jayne said...

I've emailed it to you Dee! :)