Tuesday 6 January 2009

Tuesday's Titterings

It's so quiet.......listen to that........nothing. At all. Yup, the Bean and SLA are both now back in school meaning I have the house to myself......and the job of taking all the Christmas decs down today too. I was dreading taking the Bean this morning. I always find the first day of term hard, I miss the little chap after having home for 2 weeks. As it happened though it was so icy this morning that I was preoccupied anyway and didn't find it as difficult as usual.

I have now put on a humungous 5.4lbs which is verging on both the disgusting and the ridiculous and so this morning I have really climbed back onto the wagon. I've logged back into my WW online site and have tracked breakfast onto my log. From now on I'm aiming to track everything again. I really want to feel a whole lot better in a week's time. I've also started a new blog on here that I'm going to use specifically for all things WW related, in addition to my blog on the WW UK site too. I hope it will help keep me focused. Wish me luck!

I don't think I'll be getting much done in the way of writing today, or this week to be honest. I'm going to take a few days to get the house straight and sorted and to get my head back into some kind of normal mode.

Right, time to hop to it. First job, get the tree down........tinsel here I come!

2 comments:

Tiff said...

I am with you today..I am taking all my Christmas decorations done..ugggg...what a job!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi hon, visited your new blog and I love it! I left a comment for you. Good luck, babe xxx