Tuesday 16 September 2008

I'm a writing loser.

I've started! Writing my new ideas down that is. Only about 20 words so far but hey, it's a start right? I was awake for an HOUR in the early hours of this morning thinking about these ideas that are running around my head. Enough is enough! I'll get more done this later this week but I'm happy that I've at least taken the first steps in what I hope will an exciting project.

The Bean went into school a little better this morning, thank goodness. I don't think I could have coped with another morning of tears! Anyway, he went in without looking back and promised to try to talk to some of his class mates and try to ask them if he could play with them. I hope it's going well! Having said that it has rained all the way through lunch time so they won't be out on the school yard anyway.

Another feel good point of the day was stepping on the scales this morning. I'd put about half a stone on over the Summer holidays. 6 weeks of eating, eating and eating. Well, last week I signed up for a free two week trial of the Weight Watchers online course. I've done weight watchers on and off for a few years now. It does work when I stick to it but I'm not good at the whole consistency thing. I get bored, I grind to a halt. Well, according to this morning's weigh in I have lost 4.5lbs of what I had put back on! YAY! I'm over the moon and determined to keep it up :)

OK, off to run round with the hoover and tidy up a bit before my Neighbours and Home and Away fix in 45 minutes!

1 comment:

Dee said...

Good luck with your writing and WW. For the first time in my life I am putting on weight that is starting to show (apart from pregnancy)Not the greatest feeling, need to disipline myself.