Poor SLA, the dentist poked, prodded and pulled yesterday and his mouth is just so sore............thank goodness it's Friday and he only has one day to survive in school. I've decided to have a change of plan for tomorrow, Saturday, though. So apologies to those who I was going to meet at Tiger Tiger in Manchester at the Romance Panel but I'm going to have to cry off :( Pain is one thing......add in trying to entertain a 5 year old in the city centre for 2 hours is something else entirely! I'm sure there will be other opportunities.
In Hill's latest post she has asked me to complete the 4 things survey. I love these things as you really find out more about the people behind the blog! So, with now further ado, here we go....
Four Places I Go Over and Over:
1. The supermarket! I love browsing and shopping, even for food.
2. Subway - I adore Subway.....I'm veggie so I have the veggie delite, honey oat bread and either sweet onion or south west sauce....sometimes I just have the salad bowl. Yum!
3. To the kettle -I'm always brewing up.
4. Facebook. I'm addicted. Sorry!
Four People Who E-Mail Me Regularly:
1. My step mum, usually through facebook though.
2. My work contacts (thank goodness, or I'd have no work!)
3. WeightWatchers - I signed up for their newsletter to keep me on track.
4. Sheesh...I really don't have many friends do I??!!! lol
Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now
1. On holiday, anywhere, I'm not fussy but somewhere warm would be good.
2. Shopping.....with someone else's money!
3. In a big detached house with a cosy study filled with books.
4. In a thinner body!
Four TV Shows I Watch:
1. America's Next Top Model
2. X Factor
3. Dirty Dancing...The Time of Your Life
4. American Idol
Four Things I Have for Breakfast:
1. Cereal (usually cornflakes)
2. Milk...on the cereal!
3. Tea or sometimes coffee
4. Toast if I'm pushing the boat out!
Four Animals I Like Best:
1. Cows - love them!
2. Dolphins - have swum with them 4 times and counting.
3. Cats - love their paws.
4. Dogs - small ones, especially westies.
Four Beaches I've Been to:
3. Massouri, Kalymnos, Greece,
4. Santa Eulalia, Algarve, Portugal
I could go on with the beaches for a week or so I think!
I don't know if I'm supposed to pass this one on, I know some people don't like them...so if you want to do it then I'll love reading your answers....if not, then I hope you enjoyed reading mine anyway!
Right, I'm off to put the kettle on...see Question 1!