Monday 27 October 2008

Coffee and Cardiff

Isn't coffee good? Just thought I'd share after having a sip out of my mug. Mmmm, lovely when you're feeling a bit chilly. And I am. Very chilly. Winter has come in through the door, thrown off its coat and made itself well and truly at home. It's been 4 degrees for most of the day and I nearly spat my coffee out when they mentioned snow on the weather forecast. SNOW??!!! Already? I've not actually seen any yet but it's forecast for tomorrow. We'll see!

Over the next few days we will be spending time in Cardiff. I love the city and we have some lovely plans for places to visit and restaurants to eat in :0) Of course, the snow may scupper the lot but I'm hoping for some crisp, sunny days when we can get out and about. No doubt I'll have some stories to share when I get back.


It's only a matter of days until nanowrimo gets underway. I can't see me getting much written on the first two days as it's a weekend so I'll be behind as soon as I get going! Still, I'm looking forward to the challenge. SLA is joining in too and is doing an album in a month. Sounds like good fun. I hope we can both come out with good results.


Thank you for all the lovely birthday thoughts and wishes :) They mean a lot. I'm sure I'll have a lovely day with my two best boys.


Hwyl fawr a Nos da.

3 comments:

Dee said...

Love a good coffee!!
Hope the snow stays away for you.

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

Have a great time in Cardiff, it sounds like fun.

Best of luck with nanowrimo, I thought about doing it, but chickened out this year.

Tiff said...

Hope the snow stayed away so you can have some fun...Happy Late Birthday..hope you had a wonderful day.... :)