Thursday 2 October 2008

I licked the bowl!



Mmmmm, the smell of chocolate brownies has taken over the house :) I've just removed them from the oven and will be cutting them as soon as they are cool...and I licked the bowl! How decadent. I should add that they are WeightWatchers brownies and not that unhealthy really at all.....I suppose I still shouldn't eat the whole lot in one sitting though?


Last night we went for a pizza; my MIL, the Bean and me since SLA is away on a school trip until tomorrow. I made the mistake of getting on the scales this morning and have put TWO POUNDS on since weigh in last week. Oh dear. I have today to get them back off again before I have to record my weight again tomorrow morning. Maybe I shouldn't have made those brownies this morning...... It was a lovely meal last night though. Forwards and downwards for the diet now though!


My new blog for WW should be live on the UK site later on today which is exciting! I'll keep checking back throughout the day. I've not been doing much about my writing really this week, it's been one of those weeks where things just seem to have got in the way again, I've done writing work but not worked on the writing I love, if you see what I mean. I need to sort myself out and DO something though.


The throat feels a bit better again this morning. The results for the test came back normal too. YAY! I now feel a bit snuffly and my eyes are itching...I'm wondering if buying those flowers yesterday wasn't such a good idea after all! They look beautiful but seem to be starting my hayfever off again. Oh joy!!! lol Not so grown up after all eh?

4 comments:

Miranda Dickinson said...

Bring on the Brownies, that's what I say!

Glad you're feeling better :o)

Jayne said...

Thanks Miranda! They're lurvely!! 3 down already! Ooops.

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

Ooh I could just do with a chocolate brownie right now.

Jayne said...

Debs - they were heavenly....all gone now!